Every parent should talk to their kids about the dangers of sharing personal information but does the message become more powerful when kids teach other kids?
Child Identity Theft Episode 5
Points from the video:
- Parents need to educate themselves on how to better protect their personal information.
- Educating children from an early age to protect their identities may reduce their chances of becoming a victim.
Kids Teaching Kids
Emily wrote and produced a video to teach other kids about identity theft. Here is Emily and Chase's video.
After watching the video it is clear that it is easy to become a victim of child identity theft.
Be sure to watch the entire Child Identity Theft Series including
- Week 1 - What is Child Identity Theft?
- Week 2 - Why is Child Identity Theft a problem?
- Week 3 - Warning signs of Child Identity Theft.
- Week 4 - Meet a Child Identity Theft victim.
- Week 5 - Talking to your kids about protecting their identity.
- Week 6 – Protect Your Kids
Learn more about how to protect your kid.