While we work with you to help protect your identity from theft and fraud, this is no foolproof method to prevent identity theft. Credit monitoring and early detection of new account openings under you name can help you react to attempted fraud and help to minimize damage. If you do become a victim of identity theft, it’s important to have a service that works with you to restore your identity.
Investing in an identity theft protection service has many benefits, but one of the most important may be having help when you need it –like if you ever become an identity theft victim. Sorting out the mess that results from identity theft can be stressful, time-consuming, costly, and overwhelming. There’s paperwork to fill out, phone calls to be made, and documents to collect. Luckily, if you already have identity theft protection from a reputable company you probably have a resource to turn to in order to begin the process of restoring your identity. Here at Identity Guard®, we know how important it is to have a helping hand if you become an identity theft victim, that's why we created a personalized approach to privacy and identity protection with comprehensive restoration help. Our subscribers benefit from:
- Automatic case opening following a customer indication of an activity alert as fraud
- Personalized guidance and action steps when you confirm fraudulent activity
- A dedicated case manager who will continue to follow up with you for 60 days after case resolution
- 24/7 US-based customer service center
- $1 million insurance policy** that goes beyond service guarantees
Learn more about how Identity Guard can help you protect and, if anything happens, help restore your identity. Enroll today!